Are you looking for additional ways to support the community? Stay #TheValleyStrong with these resources:
Staying Safe While Supporting Local
- Order online or over the phone whenever possible. Limit your direct contact and practice social distancing. Let your inner introvert out! Most businesses are actively communicating through phone, email, and their social media.
- Get the To-Do List done. Have you been thinking about buying that membership or signing the kids up for a class? Look at all the free time on your hands! Do it now. Book that birthday party in advance, finally sign up for guitar lessons, etc.
- Tip well. Remember the delivery driver when you order your pizza or have your items sent to your home.
For the latest Coronavirus Updates
For Businesses Needing Assistance
Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program: Small business owners in all U.S. states and territories are currently eligible to apply for a low-interest loan due to Coronavirus (COVID-19). Click here to apply. Find more information on the SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loans at: SBA.gov/Disaster. The SBA will work directly with state Governors to provide targeted, low-interest loans to small businesses and non-profits that have been severely impacted by the Coronavirus (COVID-19). The SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loan program provides small businesses with working capital loans of up to $2 million that can provide vital economic support to small businesses to help overcome the temporary loss of revenue they are experiencing.
- SBA Express Bridge Loans:
Express Bridge Loan Pilot Program allows small businesses who currently have a business relationship with an SBA Express Lender to access up to $25,000 with less paperwork. These loans can provide vital economic support to small businesses to help overcome the temporary loss of revenue they are experiencing and can be a term loans or used to bridge the gap while applying for a direct SBA Economic Injury Disaster loan. If a small business has an urgent need for cash while waiting for decision and disbursement on Economic Injury Disaster Loan, they may qualify for an SBA Express Disaster Bridge Loan.
o Up to $25,000
o Fast turnaround
o Will be repaid in full or in part by proceeds from the EIDL loan
Find an Express Bridge Loan Lender via SBA’s Lender Match Tool or by connecting with your local SBA District Office.
- Find Your Local SBA Office:
Helpful, quick answers from the SBA is readily available. Go to this link to find your local office; https://www.sba.gov/local-assistance
GIVE YOUR BUSINESS A BOO$T!
Harrisonburg Radio Group knows times are tough and we want to help you boost your business, so we’re giving away a total of $30,000 in FREE radio advertising to 3 local businesses!
You can enter your business here!
HERE ARE THE PRIZES:
1st Place : $15,000 in Advertising
2nd Place : $10,000 in Advertising
3rd Place : $5,000 in Advertising